SAINTS Rescue, a.k.a Senior Animals In Need Today Society, provides a safe haven for senior, palliative and special needs animals. SAINTS is a place for senior and special needs animals who have no place else to go. In their care, these animals receive appropriate medical attention, live in a safe and open environment, and get to enjoy their remaining years being celebrated for who they are as individuals.
Things to consider before checkout:
- Each session will last 10 min. TWO photos will be emailed to you for each session booked. Our photographers will try their best to send you your photos within 7-10 days after the event.
- If you have multiple pets and/or wish to receive more than 2 photos, please consider booking multiple sessions.
- This is a tightly scheduled event, please arrive at least 5 minutes before your chosen time slot to ensure your pets have enough time to pee and acclimate to the crowd.
- Even though we will try our very best to ensure everything runs on schedule, please be patient with us if we run late.
- Bookings are non-refundable. However, it is transferable, gift your time slot to your friends or families if you can’t make it.
- We welcome all kinds of domesticated animals, please make sure your pets are under control at all times during the event. Please don’t hurt our Santa.