Rabbit meat, rabbit bone, beef tripe, rabbit liver & kelp.
How to Serve
- Keep food frozen. When ready, thaw the necessary portion in the fridge. Patties will thaw in 12 hours (approximately).
- Store all unused portions in the fridge. Raw food should be used within 4 days.
- Not for human consumption.
- Handle all raw meat with appropriate care and hygiene. Wash all surfaces, bowls and utensils with hot, soapy water.
- DO NOT COOK. Contains ground bone.
- 4 lbs of 8oz patties (8 patties)
- 12 lbs of 8oz patties (24 patties)
For feeding guidelines and more info, please visit: