Every can of ACANA® Premium Chunks is crafted thoughtfully from start to finish. Our Lamb Recipe in Bone Broth is crafted with 85%* animal ingredients in the form of premium chunks of lamb. It’s also balanced with 15%*† visible fruit and vegetables in a savory bone broth base your dog will love. Add it as a topper on your dog’s favorite ACANA kibble to provide them with more hydration and crave-worthy flavor, or feed alone for an indulgent treat at mealtime.
- The first 4 ingredients are fresh or raw lamb, lamb broth, beef bone broth and lamb liver. Our fresh ingredients use refrigeration as the sole method of preservation and our raw ingredients are frozen at their peak freshness.
- Contains premium, visible chunks of real lamb meat
- Savory bone broth base adds a flavor your dog will crave
- Mix & match with ACANA kibble for a delicious addition to mealtime
- High in moisture to keep your dog hydrated
Lamb, lamb broth, beef bone broth, lamb liver, sweet potatoes, cranberries, carrots, salmon, spinach, dried egg whites, dried egg product, natural flavor, organic guar gum, pumpkin, salt, sodium phosphate, potassium chloride, dicalcium phosphate, sunflower oil, calcium carbonate, minerals (zinc amino acid chelate, iron amino acid chelate, selenium yeast, copper amino acid chelate, manganese amino acid chelate, cobalt amino acid chelate, potassium iodide), blueberries, vitamins (thiamine mononitrate, vitamin E supplement, niacin supplement, D-calcium pantothenate, vitamin A supplement, riboflavin supplement, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid), salmon oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), choline chloride, taurine.
(ME CALCULATED) 1069 kcal/kg, 388 kcal/can (12.8oz, 363g)
ACANA Lamb Recipe in Bone Broth Dog Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages, including growth of large size dogs (70 lbs or more as an adult).
For feeding guidelines and more info, please visit: